Wild West Dynasty pre-installed direct download
Wild West Dynasty is a video game set in the late 1800s in the Wild West of America. It is a strategy game that allows players to build their own town, hire workers, and manage resources. The game is developed by Lavapotion and published by Toplitz Productions. Your Sword Is So Big
In Wild West Dynasty, players can choose to play as one of several playable characters, each with their own unique backstory and skill set. These characters are:
- Marshal – The Marshal is a lawman tasked with keeping the peace in the town. He has high health and attack stats, making him a strong fighter. He can also arrest criminals and earn rewards for doing so.
- Farmer – The Farmer is a hardworking character who specializes in farming and ranching. He can plant crops, raise animals, and sell his goods for a profit. He is also skilled in repairing buildings and equipment.
- Prospector – The Prospector is an adventurer who mines for gold and other valuable minerals. He can also explore new areas of the map and discover hidden treasures. He is skilled in using explosives and can defend himself in a fight.
- Gambler – The Gambler is a risk-taker who excels in games of chance. He can play poker, blackjack, and other card games to earn money. He can also use his charisma to negotiate deals and convince others to do his bidding.
Each character has their own strengths and weaknesses, and players must choose which character to play based on their preferred playstyle. Players can switch between characters at any time during the game, allowing them to take advantage of each character’s unique abilities.
how to get free steam Wild West Dynasty game
In addition to the playable characters, Wild West Dynasty also features non-playable characters (NPCs) that players can interact with. These include:
- Townspeople – The townspeople are the citizens of the player’s town. They can be assigned to different jobs, such as farming, mining, or construction. They also have their own needs and desires, such as food, shelter, and entertainment.
- Merchants – The merchants are traders who sell goods to the player. They can provide the player with resources, such as food, tools, and weapons. They can also buy the player’s goods, such as crops, animals, and gold.
- Bandits – The bandits are criminals who rob the player’s town and attack the player’s characters. They can be fought off with weapons or arrested by the Marshal.
- Native Americans – The Native Americans are the indigenous people of the Wild West. They can be allies or enemies, depending on the player’s actions. They have their own culture and traditions, which the player can learn about and respect.